Teals Boerewors Sausage 500g

Boerewors Sausage

£6.50

Boerewors Suasage

£6.50 (500g)

A large, hearty South African sausage made from beef, pork fat, cider vinegar, and a secret spice blend.

The name comes from the Afrikaans words boer (farmer) and worst (sausage). According to South African regulations, boerewors must contain at least 90% meat or fat from beef, pork, with the remaining 10% made up of spices and other ingredients.

A large, hearty South African sausage made from beef, pork fat, cider vinegar, and a secret spice blend

In stock

Collection Date

  • Choose Collection Date (Click in box) *

    *Collection 48h after placing order / Thur - Sun, 9am - 5pm

Product total

Extras

Grand total

SKU: TS-B019 Category: Tags: ,
0
    0
    Your Basket
    Your cart is emptyReturn to Shop